Tyler Short HeritageRegular price $189.00
A super high rise, relaxed fit, long length short constructed from mid authentic indigo rigid denim. The Tyler Short Heritage features light distressing and a raw, eaten hem.
FibreTrace Rigid Denim: 100% Australian Cotton
Fabric Weight: 14.6 OZ
Hardware: Antique Brass
Details & Hem: Light Distressing & A Raw Hem
Fabric Origin: Turkey
Country of Manufacture: Australia
Standard in sizing. Jess is 177cm tall/5’9” with a 81cm bust, 61cm waist and 89cm hips. She wears a size small or 26
Always turn inside out & machine wash separately. Keep water cool. Lay flat to dry & iron warm inside out. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Designed to fade over time.
The individual appearance of this garment is intended, differences in shades of colour and size are not defects. Unique dyes used on the garment may cause colour bleeding. Avoid contact with light colours. Unique detailing, distressing and tearing may become more pronounced with time. Please take care when trying on. To prolong the life of this garment, please follow the care instructions provided by Nobody Denim.
Please note every brand is slightly different. For any in depth questions please email us at email@example.com.
Standard International Sizing Chart:
*Dresses, Tops, T-shirts & Singlets, Coats & Jackets, Jumpers & Cardigans, Sweats & Hoodies, Playsuits.*
*Pants, Skirts, Jeans & Shorts*
Most orders will dispatch within 48 business hours, but please allow 72 hours for your order to be dispatched.
Tracking Confirmation: When your order has dispatched, you will receive an email that includes your parcel's tracking number.
Delivery: Australia Post has advised there are delays due to a high volume of parcel orders and a very limited number of flights leaving Australia. More info available here.
Thank you for supporting The Reform Store, we apologise for any delays you may experience, and thank you so much for your patience.
The Reform Store team.
Shipping to Australian customers:
Please note: If you purchase from outside of Australia, you may be subjected to import duties and taxes. As the customer you are responsible for payment of any such fees. If this is a concern, please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Socks and Stockings
Made To Order items - WILGA CLOTHING
On-sale or Used items, unless they are faulty.
Swimwear - one-piece or bikini bottom Exchanges can only be processed if items are unworn and with hygiene stickers in place.
2. Wait for approval of the Exchange and the Returns address for your item.
3. Post the item to the Returns address within 14 days of requesting your Exchange and enter the parcel tracking number in your account, or send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Once the original item is received we will send you the replacement item.
Socks and Stockings
Made to order items - WILGA CLOTHING
On-sale or used items, unless they are faulty.
2. Wait for approval of the Return and Returns address for your item.
3. You will be issued a Returns slip which you must print out and send with the package, indicating whether you want a Refund or Store Credit.
4. Post the item to the Returns address within 7 days of your Return being approved and enter the parcel tracking number in your account, or send it via email to email@example.com