SOLID CONDITIONER BAR NORMAL/DRYRegular price $14.95
FOR NORMAL AND DRY HAIR TYPES | HYDRATING | FEATURING ROSEMARY AND LAVENDER
The ANSC’s Normal/Dry Conditioner Bar combines Cocoa Butter and Almond Oil to nourish, moisturise and protect your hair. Rosemary and Lavender balance your scalps natural oil production and prevent irritation and infections. It is suitable for Normal & Dry hair types.
Use in conjunction with a solid shampoo bar to provide extra hydration, body & shine.
This conditioner bar replaces plastic bottles, meaning it is gentle on your skin & our planet. *we love that*
Naturally good for you:
- Almond oil nourishes, restores and protects your hair from free radicals and sun damage
- Lavender oil is soothing for the scalp preventing itch, dandruff and infections
- Rosemary balances your scalp's natural oil production and deepens brunette/red highlights
How to use:
- After shampooing, apply directly to the scalp and lather
- Massage through to ends
- Rinse well & repeat if needed
*Remember shampoo & conditioner bars are highly concentrated, so a little amount will go a long way. Your hair may feel rich with oils straight after use as you initially make the transition to conditioner bars, however they will absorb by the next day.
Please note every brand is slightly different. For any in depth questions please email us at email@example.com.
Standard International Sizing Chart:
*Dresses, Tops, T-shirts & Singlets, Coats & Jackets, Jumpers & Cardigans, Sweats & Hoodies, Playsuits.*
*Pants, Skirts, Jeans & Shorts*
Most orders will dispatch within 48 business hours, but please allow 72 hours for your order to be dispatched.
Tracking Confirmation: When your order has dispatched, you will receive an email that includes your parcel's tracking number.
Delivery: Australia Post has advised there are delays due to a high volume of parcel orders and a very limited number of flights leaving Australia. More info available here.
Thank you for supporting The Reform Store, we apologise for any delays you may experience, and thank you so much for your patience.
The Reform Store team.
Shipping to Australian customers:
Please note: If you purchase from outside of Australia, you may be subjected to import duties and taxes. As the customer you are responsible for payment of any such fees. If this is a concern, please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Socks and Stockings
Made To Order items - WILGA CLOTHING
On-sale or Used items, unless they are faulty.
Swimwear - one-piece or bikini bottom Exchanges can only be processed if items are unworn and with hygiene stickers in place.
2. Wait for approval of the Exchange and the Returns address for your item.
3. Post the item to the Returns address within 14 days of requesting your Exchange and enter the parcel tracking number in your account, or send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Once the original item is received we will send you the replacement item.
Socks and Stockings
Made to order items - WILGA CLOTHING
On-sale or used items, unless they are faulty.
2. Wait for approval of the Return and Returns address for your item.
3. You will be issued a Returns slip which you must print out and send with the package, indicating whether you want a Refund or Store Credit.
4. Post the item to the Returns address within 7 days of your Return being approved and enter the parcel tracking number in your account, or send it via email to email@example.com