Linen Heat PackRegular price $34.95
This organic lavender scented wheatbag warmer/ chill pack is lovingly designed and made locally in Melbourne Australia using local organic wheat grain and fragrant organic Australian lavender.
Enjoy a relaxing treat or gift one to your loved ones- de-stress and soothe away aches and pains with this comforting natural aid. Or simply use in your home office as a comfy hand rest at your desk to help prevent wrist strain.
The 100% natural and eco friendly product with organic wheat grains promotes relaxation and helps to ease sore muscles, comfort cramps or even just provides warmth on a cozy winter night in. The dried lavender also helps to aid relaxation, lighten mood and aid restful sleep.
The wheat bag can be used as both a heat bag or chill pack.
Perfect holistic treatment for aches, pains and stiffness.
The design features all the colours in an Australian sunset and is hand painted in water colours. The natural oatmeal fabric is filled with bright abstract florals inspired by the stunning native flowers surrounding our home in the Yarra Valley, Australia.
- can help to prevent wrist strain as a hand wrest at your desk
- can help to relieve migraines , headaches , stress and tension
- 100% Natural - contains no drugs/ chemicals
- luxurious and soft cotton/ linen blend fabric
- fabric is ethically sourced and printed locally
- compact convenient size of 30cm x 13cm
Heats in the microwave for 1.5 minutes at 800W or cools in the freezer.
Please note every brand is slightly different. For any in depth questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard International Sizing Chart:
*Dresses, Tops, T-shirts & Singlets, Coats & Jackets, Jumpers & Cardigans, Sweats & Hoodies, Playsuits.*
*Pants, Skirts, Jeans & Shorts*
Most orders will dispatch within 48 business hours, but please allow 72 hours for your order to be dispatched.
Tracking Confirmation: When your order has dispatched, you will receive an email that includes your parcel's tracking number.
Delivery: Australia Post has advised there are delays due to a high volume of parcel orders and a very limited number of flights leaving Australia. More info available here.
Thank you for supporting The Reform Store, we apologise for any delays you may experience, and thank you so much for your patience.
The Reform Store team.
Shipping to Australian customers:
Please note: If you purchase from outside of Australia, you may be subjected to import duties and taxes. As the customer you are responsible for payment of any such fees. If this is a concern, please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Socks and Stockings
Made To Order items - WILGA CLOTHING
On-sale or Used items, unless they are faulty.
Swimwear - one-piece or bikini bottom Exchanges can only be processed if items are unworn and with hygiene stickers in place.
2. Wait for approval of the Exchange and the Returns address for your item.
3. Post the item to the Returns address within 14 days of requesting your Exchange and enter the parcel tracking number in your account, or send it via email to email@example.com
4. Once the original item is received we will send you the replacement item.
Socks and Stockings
Made to order items - WILGA CLOTHING
On-sale or used items, unless they are faulty.
2. Wait for approval of the Return and Returns address for your item.
3. You will be issued a Returns slip which you must print out and send with the package, indicating whether you want a Refund or Store Credit.
4. Post the item to the Returns address within 7 days of your Return being approved and enter the parcel tracking number in your account, or send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org