EVER ECO SPONGE CLOTHS CHASING RAINBOWS - 2 PACKRegular price $12.95
Zero waste dish cloths in luxe prints and colourways to complement our kitchen decor? Yes please! Beautiful and functional, these multipurpose sponge cloths have been a staple in many European homes for generations. Ideal for the kitchen and general home cleaning. Reusable, effective and compostable at the end of their lifespan. The Chasing Rainbows collection contains two boho watercolour prints in gorgeous earthy tones.
FABULOUS FEATURES >
- Made from plants (70% plant cellulose and 30% cotton)
- An eco alternative to synthetic fabric and microfibre cloths
- Natural material printed with water based ink
- Highly absorbent and quick drying
- Biodegradable and home compostable
- Dampen to use as a cleaning cloth or dry in place of paper towel to absorb spills
CARE INSTRUCTIONS >
- Wet the cloth before using
- Pop in the washing machine or top rack of dishwasher to clean as required
- Hang to dry
- Avoid tumble drying to assist in longevity of cloth
- Your cloth's lifespan depends on what it's used for, how often it's used, how often it's washed and products used with. Based on average use, each cloth will last 6-9 months. You will know when it's time to replace as the cloth will become thinner over time.
Please note every brand is slightly different. For any in depth questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard International Sizing Chart:
*Dresses, Tops, T-shirts & Singlets, Coats & Jackets, Jumpers & Cardigans, Sweats & Hoodies, Playsuits.*
*Pants, Skirts, Jeans & Shorts*
Most orders will dispatch within 48 business hours, but please allow 72 hours for your order to be dispatched.
Tracking Confirmation: When your order has dispatched, you will receive an email that includes your parcel's tracking number.
Delivery: Australia Post has advised there are delays due to a high volume of parcel orders and a very limited number of flights leaving Australia. More info available here.
Thank you for supporting The Reform Store, we apologise for any delays you may experience, and thank you so much for your patience.
The Reform Store team.
Shipping to Australian customers:
Please note: If you purchase from outside of Australia, you may be subjected to import duties and taxes. As the customer you are responsible for payment of any such fees. If this is a concern, please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Socks and Stockings
Made To Order items - WILGA CLOTHING
On-sale or Used items, unless they are faulty.
Swimwear - one-piece or bikini bottom Exchanges can only be processed if items are unworn and with hygiene stickers in place.
2. Wait for approval of the Exchange and the Returns address for your item.
3. Post the item to the Returns address within 14 days of requesting your Exchange and enter the parcel tracking number in your account, or send it via email to email@example.com
4. Once the original item is received we will send you the replacement item.
Socks and Stockings
Made to order items - WILGA CLOTHING
On-sale or used items, unless they are faulty.
2. Wait for approval of the Return and Returns address for your item.
3. You will be issued a Returns slip which you must print out and send with the package, indicating whether you want a Refund or Store Credit.
4. Post the item to the Returns address within 7 days of your Return being approved and enter the parcel tracking number in your account, or send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org