2843-CLUBS ORGANIC COTTON HEMPU NATURAL BEIGERegular price $149.00
Superga has always been sustainable, however we have created our new eco-friendly range that covers our iconic silhouettes and that are all made from organic materials that are sustainable and durable.
The upper composition of all the shoes is a unique blend of 60% organic cotton and 40% natural hemp, while the eyelets and shoelaces are entirely made of organic cotton. The organic cotton employed in the manufacturing of our shoes is sourced in Vietnam, according to the internationally recognized organic farming standards.
The insole of all the shoes is composed by a layer of natural cork, a simple yet extraordinary material. Among its other properties the cork is light, durable, impermeable and hypoallergenic. Superga®’s sole rubber is natural and manually extracted from the rubber tree forests of Vietnam, Malaysia and Thailand. The rubber is still processed with a traditional technique to guarantee high quality and elasticity standards.
UPPER: MAEKO CHOPIN 4HC: 60% ORGANIC COTTON, 40% HEMP
LACES: 100% ORGANIC COTTON
LABEL: MAEKO CHOPIN + SCREEN PRINTED LOGO
CORK INSOLE+HOT EMBOSSED LOGO
Please note every brand is slightly different. For any in depth questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard International Sizing Chart:
*Dresses, Tops, T-shirts & Singlets, Coats & Jackets, Jumpers & Cardigans, Sweats & Hoodies, Playsuits.*
*Pants, Skirts, Jeans & Shorts*
Most orders will dispatch within 48 business hours, but please allow 72 hours for your order to be dispatched.
Tracking Confirmation: When your order has dispatched, you will receive an email that includes your parcel's tracking number.
Delivery: Australia Post has advised there are delays due to a high volume of parcel orders and a very limited number of flights leaving Australia. More info available here.
Thank you for supporting The Reform Store, we apologise for any delays you may experience, and thank you so much for your patience.
The Reform Store team.
Shipping to Australian customers:
Please note: If you purchase from outside of Australia, you may be subjected to import duties and taxes. As the customer you are responsible for payment of any such fees. If this is a concern, please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Socks and Stockings
Made To Order items - WILGA CLOTHING
On-sale or Used items, unless they are faulty.
Swimwear - one-piece or bikini bottom Exchanges can only be processed if items are unworn and with hygiene stickers in place.
2. Wait for approval of the Exchange and the Returns address for your item.
3. Post the item to the Returns address within 14 days of requesting your Exchange and enter the parcel tracking number in your account, or send it via email to email@example.com
4. Once the original item is received we will send you the replacement item.
Socks and Stockings
Made to order items - WILGA CLOTHING
On-sale or used items, unless they are faulty.
2. Wait for approval of the Return and Returns address for your item.
3. You will be issued a Returns slip which you must print out and send with the package, indicating whether you want a Refund or Store Credit.
4. Post the item to the Returns address within 7 days of your Return being approved and enter the parcel tracking number in your account, or send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org