PROTECT Magnesium Bath Salts; Relaxing + Calming + De-stressingRegular price $39.95
A luxurious soak for deep beauty sleep, an indulgent bathing experience to help lull the body and mind while your muscles and tired limbs relax.
- Helps aid recovery during times or over-exertion, weariness and fatigue.
- Detoxify and hydrate skin while bathing in our naturally therapeutic bath treatment
- Aids collagen production
- Pure bliss for aching, tired feet and legs
- Help remove impurities, detoxify the skin
- Use it as a foot bath or for your whole body
Australian Ivory clay is soft and silky for and is the most gentle of all the clays. It is very mild, nurturing and is particularly good for use on children and the elderly. Immerse yourself in the Dead Sea’s healing waters at home, for a completely unique, restorative spa experience. Nutrients and minerals to relieve tension, back pain, muscle pain, and arthritic pain and stiffness.
Directions: Add 1/2 to 1 cup to your bath water for a mineral-rich spa experience at home. Soak for at least 20 minutes.
Ingredients: Pure Magnesium Chloride, Australian Ivory Clay, Essential Oils of Lavender & Rosemary.
Please note every brand is slightly different. For any in depth questions please email us at email@example.com.
Standard International Sizing Chart:
*Dresses, Tops, T-shirts & Singlets, Coats & Jackets, Jumpers & Cardigans, Sweats & Hoodies, Playsuits.*
*Pants, Skirts, Jeans & Shorts*
Most orders will dispatch within 48 business hours, but please allow 72 hours for your order to be dispatched.
Tracking Confirmation: When your order has dispatched, you will receive an email that includes your parcel's tracking number.
Delivery: Australia Post has advised there are delays due to a high volume of parcel orders and a very limited number of flights leaving Australia. More info available here.
Thank you for supporting The Reform Store, we apologise for any delays you may experience, and thank you so much for your patience.
The Reform Store team.
Shipping to Australian customers:
Please note: If you purchase from outside of Australia, you may be subjected to import duties and taxes. As the customer you are responsible for payment of any such fees. If this is a concern, please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Socks and Stockings
Made To Order items - WILGA CLOTHING
On-sale or Used items, unless they are faulty.
Swimwear - one-piece or bikini bottom Exchanges can only be processed if items are unworn and with hygiene stickers in place.
2. Wait for approval of the Exchange and the Returns address for your item.
3. Post the item to the Returns address within 14 days of requesting your Exchange and enter the parcel tracking number in your account, or send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Once the original item is received we will send you the replacement item.
Socks and Stockings
Made to order items - WILGA CLOTHING
On-sale or used items, unless they are faulty.
2. Wait for approval of the Return and Returns address for your item.
3. You will be issued a Returns slip which you must print out and send with the package, indicating whether you want a Refund or Store Credit.
4. Post the item to the Returns address within 7 days of your Return being approved and enter the parcel tracking number in your account, or send it via email to email@example.com